CORPORATE FINANCE ADVISORY IN MILAN
We specialise in corporate finance deals and transactions between Italian and foreign businesses
We are an advisory firm providing corporate finance and M&A services, as well as strategic business development expertise, in a variety of industries, with a specific knowledge of the Italian market.
The benefits we bring to non-Italian clients are:
- a clear understanding of the Italian marketplace, on which to base investment decisions;
- a strategic overview of opportunities and main players in the Italian market;
- important industry relations;
- extensive experience in working with large non-Italian corporations.
With respect to specific business situations, we provide concrete, independent assessments of:
- what can be done and how;
- what cannot be done and why.
Our assignments generally include:
- buy-side and sell-side M&A transactions;
- searching and finding strategic partners;
- strategic positioning assessments.
We are founding members of Globalscope - 55 advisers in 48 Countries
In the context of every project, we typically provide an initial recommendation, which defines the scope of work, and take ownership.
We operate autonomously, but strictly within the client's mandate and in full consistency with the client's communication lines and procedures.
Today’s complex transactions create the need for expert advice in both domestic and international markets.
For more than 30 years Globalscope members have excelled at advising our clients in selling, buying and financing businesses.
Our global reach enables us to serve our clients' financial requirements wherever needed.
Our global family of members are relentless entrepreneurs themselves, so we leave no stone unturned in getting the best deal for our clients. We use our in depth knowledge of local markets, corporate and financial investors in every sector to deliver the best value.